Monday, December 28, 2009

Told You So!

I have issues with blogging....Gr.

Ok, So I just came back from watching Sherlock Holmes, which is very good, by the way. Holmes and Watson were very true to character, and there were plenty of twists...as usual. On the even brighter side, it was set up PERFECTLY for a sequel...which I can't wait to see.

On the down side, the preview for Ironman 2 doesn't look good. At all. It's reminding me of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, which I didn't like. I still haven't seen Avatar, even though everyone's been raving about how amazing it is. I'm not one for tree-hugger movies, so I'll probably pass until it comes out onto DVD. It's too long to sit through anyways.

I can't wait for Percy Jackson and the Olympians to come out!
My friend and I also plan on seeing The Bounty Hunter....she said it looks like something I would write! I kind of agree...

So, I'm off to write more- a fight scene that I was interrupted in the midst of beginning to go watch Sherlock Holmes. Oh well, it was worth it.

Until next time, my dear Watson.

No comments:

Post a Comment