Monday, December 14, 2009

Amber...and more WIPs

So, second blog post- we're on a roll! I noticed a lot of typos in the last post, but I was too lazy to fix them. My bad.

I'm not really sure what to talk about, so I'll just say that I LOVE THE TEMPLATE! I don't know why, I just do. Oh, and I made a new avatar. I'll probably do a better one some other time, but oh well.

I stayed up pretty late writing last night...and I don't want to poste more about my characters until I can put a proper profile on some of them, but oh well.

Currently, one of my favorite characters is named Amber, a short mechanic with a shocking personality. Seriously, shocking. She's half fairy with the ability to manipulate pink energy, sort of an electricity element thing. The WIP she belongs to is the Halfing Chronicles. She's the main character, go figure. She has large pink eyes, blonde pixie cut, and skin that isn't pale but looks like she doesn't tan a ton.

But for now I'm going to go work on the other unnamed WIP with my all time favorite character that I've been working on since third grade.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment