Sunday, December 13, 2009

WIPs

Well, I'm never good about blogging, so I don't expect this one to go on forever. Or for a week. If it lasts a month we're probably good.

So, for intro, I'm blogging as an author this time. I may post short stories, scenes, or character descriptions, but the point is to speak out that I EXSIST! I have some people interested in reading my stories, but I desperately wished to be published one day. It will be my New Year's Resolution to get closer to becoming published, and I try not to reveal any of my storylines completely, but I figured out one that won't go anywhere that I can publish online.

About me:

I just turned fifteen, I've won Nanowrimo twice, almost finished editing the first one, have two WIPs, and right now I'm eating Oreos and drinking Orange soda...which don't go too well together.

So, yeah. I'll probably introduce you to some of the leading characters later but now I'm going to go write. More.

Talk to y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment