Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is it with me and creative titles?

I've been having issues with that alot lately. Titles are a pain, no?

Oh well, onto themain topic this post. I had a new idea...yay. First of all, I already have two novels in the works (not including edits) so the last thing I need is another idea.

I'm going to start a short story/novella series about a private detective and her best friend, aka. Erica and Tyler.

I already love these two, and I haven't written much of them! Tyler is a chicken by all accounts, and Erica is just one of those people who doesn't care what everyone else thinks. She's also an excellent private detective in her spare time.(Her theme song would be Just the Way I Am, by Skye Sweetnam)

Erica is eighteen and Tyler is nineteen, both recent graduates of high school. I'll post a picture of them once I finish drawing and coloring it...it's a new style I've never drawn in before so I'm curious as to how it shall turn out.

Now I'm off to complete my requirements for a writing site I'm on. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment